What do I need to do?
- Ask any questions that you may have when you have them.
- Always tell your therapist if you need a change in pressure
or feel any discomfort.
- Be ready to relax. Turn off phone ringers if you can.
- Do what is necessary to make yourself comfortable.
- Have an area in your home large enough to accommodate the massage
- Have a CD player accessible to the massage area that you choose.
- Remove all jewelry from your person.
Printable Massage Kneaded Brochure
Client Health Intake Form
PDF will open in a new window
If there is a problem opening a PDF or
Word file through your internet browser, RIGHT click
on the above link.
Select "Save target as."
Save the PDF to your hard drive or a local network drive. Then
open the file in a PDF reader program.
*In order to view PDF files on your computer,
you must have a PDF reader program installed.
If you do not already have a PDF reader, Click
here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader from Adobe's
website. (Page will open in a new window.)
Scheduling Your Massage Kneaded Session
Simply call: 954.614.Body (2639)
The receptionist will find out what your needs are and schedule
your appointment accordingly.|
* Please note that to reserve your appointment
time, we need either a credit card number or a gift certificate
number. Your credit card will not be billed, however, until after
your session, and then only if you are paying by credit card, and
Us l Massage
Menu l Contact
Us l Policies
& Prices l Frequently
Asked Questions l Manage
Healthy Tips E-Newsletter Subscription
Meet Your Massage
Therapists l Massage
Benefits l What
To Expect l Gift
Certificates l Payment